In the early 1900's Lutheran immigrants gathered together, desiring the gifts of Christ Jesus. There were enough people to support a pastor and construct a church building at the corner of Woodman Avenue and Bridge Street in 1911.
With an ever increasing congregation a bigger church was constructed in the same location in 1956.
As still more people came, a new building was constructed in our current location, 515 Sprague way SE in 1997.
God Keeps Working !